All Catskill Golf Resort members and their families have access to the swimming pool facilities for fun as well as exercise. Our members enjoy making the pool part of their summer days with family and friends.
The pool opens towards the end of June and closes on Labor Day weekend.
Pool Hours: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
POLICIES FOR POOL MEMBERSHIP AT THE CATSKILL GOLF RESORT
- All members listed on the membership application must be immediate family members living in the same household. (Family includes: Husband/wife/dependent children)
- Any non-member guests must accompany a pool member with a purchased guest pass for the day.
- A non-transferable fee of $100 will be required for a Nanny/babysitter included in Membership.
- The Catskill Golf Resort LLC is not responsible for any injury or bodily harm that occurs at the Pool.
- Balls and inflatable toys are prohibited.
- No smoking allowed anywhere within the Pool facility.
- In the event of inclement Weather, the Pool will be closed at the Life Guards discretion.
- Alcoholic beverages may only be purchased from the Bistro 27 Bar and Restaurant or Snack Bar.
- The Catskill Golf Resort Managers or Life Guards reserve the right to dismiss any member/guest with unruly or disruptive behavior.
- The Catskill Golf Resort Management has the right to terminate membership if rules and policies are not adhered to by members.
- No diving is allowed anywhere in the Pool.
- All children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- Profanity, improper behavior, intoxication, and vulgar remarks are prohibited in the Pool facility.