Concerning COVID-19 & Golfer Safety
In light of COVID-19, we are taking action to provide you with the safest environment possible at The Catskill Golf Resort. Staff is frequently sanitizing high touch points & we have hand sanitizer available upon request.
New York golf courses are allowed to remain open but must implement all CDC and state-mandated guidelines, and promote safe, social distancing. There is to be no access to pro shops, locker rooms, indoor facilities and restaurants/bars (unless for take-out purposes only).
Social distancing on the golf course should include:
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others
- Don’t shake hands before or after your game
- Leave the flagstick in the hole
- Don’t use rakes, ball washers and coolers from course
- Don’t share clubs or any other equipment
- If using a golf cart, limit to one person
We are closely following the news & will take all recommended precautions during this time. We will keep you updated via email & our Facebook page as the situation evolves. We will have take out options for food starting April, 11th, and making arrangements for outdoor seating where tables have been separated to allow for social distancing.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the Catskill Golf Resort soon!